Tuesday 19 May 2009

A tribute to The King Blues

So I got home today after a supoib meal courtesy of the fine cuisine offered at one Nandos with the sun still shining and embarked on a spotify adventure. Eventually I landed on the myspace page of The King Blues. A smashing acousticy bouncy gritty punk band whom I bloody well love.

I booked up some tickets to go see them all the way in October but that's pretty exciting, I'm stoked!

In aid of all this King Blues carnage...I did a new doodle. I would love your comments.


What do you think?
While you're here - please become a fan of johnny casio on facebook!
Don't forget you can get your Sunny Sailing t-shirt exclusively from the 'Merch' pages at http://www.johnnycasio.co.uk/ for a mere £12.50 - Bargain!
Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment